Digital design makes an enormous difference to user experience. That's why Big Golden Pineapple use our strong background in developing creative solutions that are tailor made for their audience to help our clients enhance their own digital designs. Your brand has to stand out, have a clear message and encourage user interaction.
UX Design Process
When it comes to user experience, it can be challenging to simplify a complex process, not to mention make intangibles into a fully developed working prototype. But we've used our innovative mindsets to create a fluid and immersive process, which starts with envisioning such prototypes and then rigorously testing them once they have been designed and built.
- Personas and User Stories The first step when it comes to our UX design process is creating a readable and straightforward narrative that articulates the requirements and goals of the end user.
- Design The next step is to design and create comps and wireframes so that we can methodically address each user story.
- Prototype Each prototype will be unique, as it will be tailored to your business. These clickable prototypes can include videos, animations, or code in order to illustrate effects or interactivity.
- Test The last stage of the process is testing - immediate feedback will be provided by users interacting with and testing the prototype.
If you're able to get feedback from real users early on, you can not only avoid expensive errors later down the line, you can also end up with a better product which is based on user-centred design decisions and research-backed data.
UX Design Considerations
There are a number of considerations when it comes to designing for your target audience. We've listed some of the key things to think about below:
- Ease of Use
- Flexibility and Scalability
- Clarity of Communication
- Brand Consistency
- Accessibility across a range of devices
- Surprise and Delight
We'll work with you to collate information about your target demographic, and create custom designs that will appeal to them, as well as a larger audience.
Visual Design Principles
A great number of design elements impact overall user experience: typography, images, colours, grids/layouts, space, etc. Our visual design process seeks to pinpoint the elements that work and don’t work, resulting in experiences and products that satisfy and engage. Evidence-based insights meld with creativity and originality to produce a range of meaningful, sustainable solutions.
No user experience is complete without quality copywriting that effectively services the needs of users. Engagement, entertainment, or utility are some of the hallmarks of effective online storytelling. The best copy persuades and convinces its readers to take action – purchase, clickthrough, sign-up or share.