£30000 - £40000 (Annually)
Town Centre, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1, United Kingdom
As a senior developer, you’ll be an integral part of our development team, producing high quality, digital products and services, as well as training and supporting junior members of staff. You’ll be working alongside a small team of developers in a company that focuses on digital marketing and fintech solutions.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Designing and implementing software solutions, prioritising when needed, as you’ll be working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Keep key stakeholders informed in regards to delivery expectations, providing regular updates
- Keep up to date with industry trends and best digital practices
- Support junior developers, helping them to reach their full potential
What We're Looking For:
- At least two years of relevant experience in a similar role. A background in finance desired but not required
- Experience in developing fully responsive websites and a strong understanding of web-based API integrations
- Good problem solving skills, analysing methods and techniques to find the most appropriate software solutions
- Ability to work effectively individually and collaboratively
What's On Offer:
- A competitive salary, with the opportunity for career progression
- Regular staff social events
- Staff discounts, including subsidised parking
- Relaxed work environment
We want our staff to find the perfect work-life balance. We offer a number of perks, as well as the chance to progress, whilst working in a relaxed environment. We review and consider every submission.
How to Apply
If you're interested in the position please email [email protected] with your CV and tell us a bit about yourself.