£24000 - £30000 (Annually)
Town Centre, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1, United Kingdom
We’re looking for a mid weight developer who will be working alongside our small team of developers to create and improve clean and responsive web sites and applications. The company specialises in digital marketing and fintech, and is currently expanding its product portfolio. You’ll be responsible for managing multiple financial software solutions and helping support more junior members of the development team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Working closely with other developers designing and implementing software solutions
- Plan and set accurate delivery expectations, providing regular updates to key stakeholders
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, making sure to prioritise certain tasks
- Provide guidance and support to less experienced team members
What We're Looking For:
- At least two years software development experience
- Experience in developing fully responsive websites - financial based sites preferred but not required
- Great problem solving and analytical skills, demonstrating sound judgement in selecting methods and techniques in terms of finding solutions
- Someone with good customer focus and the ability to work collaboratively on projects
What's On Offer:
- A competitive salary, with the opportunity for advancement
- Continual personal and professional development
- Staff discounts, including subsidised parking
- Regular social events with other members of staff
We always do our best to support our staff, and help them find the perfect work-life balance. We offer great perks, as well as the chance to progress, ensuring that every employee reaches their full potential. We review and consider every submission.
How to Apply
If you're interested in the position please email [email protected] with your CV and tell us a bit about yourself.