£20000 - £24000 (Annually)
Town Centre, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1, United Kingdom
As a junior developer, you’ll work alongside more senior developers across a wide range of projects. You’ll be involved in various concept-to-delivery solutions and will also help in testing and support of our current products. The successful candidate will be able to learn new skills quickly and won’t be afraid to ask questions in order to further their learning. They will be proficient at both supporting other team members and working independently.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Working on a wide range of projects across multiple financial platforms
- Developing in-house solutions and making adjustments to current products
- Contribute to regular planning and review meetings
What We're Looking For:
- Recent graduate or someone with experience in a similar role
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Good verbal communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively
What's On Offer:
- A competitive salary, especially for candidates with relevant experience
- Opportunities for continual professional development, with support from the rest of the team
- Flexible hours, with the possibility of remote working
- Regular staff social events
- Staff discounts, such as subsidised parking
We understand that getting the right work-life balance can be challenging, but do our best to support our staff where possible. We offer great benefits, as well as career progression, to ensure our employees reach their full potential whilst still enjoying their role. We review and consider every submission.
How to Apply
If you're interested in the position please email [email protected] with your CV and tell us a bit about yourself.