As an administrative assistant, you’ll have previous experience in similar roles, with excellent organisational and communication skills. You’ll be responsible for providing administrative support for a large team, working with various departments to ensure the smooth running of the business. The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary and a number of additional benefits.
What You'll Be Doing
- Build relationships with customers, communicating via calls, emails or face-to-face meetings
- Schedule and book appointments and be responsible for the business calendar
- Liaise with different departments and support them where needed
- Maintain awareness of the company’s goals and targets, and help achieve these whilst adhering to deadlines
- Managing day-to-day queries in a timely and professional manner
What We're Looking For
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Someone who is computer literate and able to get to grips with new software platforms quickly
- The ability to communicate via a variety of mediums, maintaining good relationships customers and colleagues
- Have a strong initiative and positive attitude
- A hardworking individual who has excellent time management skills
- The ability to meet deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work
What's On Offer
- A competitive salary, particularly for those with relevant experience
- Extensive training and the opportunity for continual personal and professional development
- Regular social events
- Staff discounts, including subsidised parking
We work with all of our employees to make them the best they can be. We offer great benefits and career progression to ensure every employee’s work-life is balanced. We review and consider every submission.
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 (Annually)
How to Apply
If you're interested in the position please email our Pineapple Recruitment team with your CV and tell us a bit about yourself.